Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Go vote!

No, I'm not talking about the primaries (we in Oregon don't get a chance to help pick our party's candidate until May, which generally makes it a non-choice, although there are hints that Oregon may become a battleground state this year due to the neck-and-neck race amongst the Democrats...but I digress). Go vote in the Knitting Daily poll to determine which of the summer sweaters are going to be featured in the gallery (where they take pictures of the sample on a bunch of intrepid Interweave staffers to see how it looks on non-models).

Of course, I'm going to tell you that your first vote should be for my Auburn Camp Shirt. Be sure to vote for Connie's Printed Silk Cardigan and adorable Drawstring Chemise, too. I wonder why they didn't include the socks...

(No, really, I know why they didn't include the socks - I was just trying to be funny. Sorry.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

You're so sweet, Chrissy! I'm off to vote for the Auburn Camp shirt and the Mirabella cardigan :)

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry I voted for you right away. :) I love that pattern and would really like to see how it looks on different body types.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

For once I got to vote FOR something, instead of AGAINST something! Good luck!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I love the Auburn Camp Shirt, can't wait for the pattern!

I tagged you for an award, you'll have to come check it out.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home